T2 Crypto phone
A phone is used to carry out a number of different activities, but it is often used to communicate things that we would not like to become public. Working at our desks, we often need to communicate sensitive information to somebody that we cannot meet physically. As usual, technology helps, but this help does not come without its own set of problems. With phone communication, we do not know who may be actually listening, whether other parties are privy to our confidential exchanges.
There is a technology that can bring us out of this conundrum: a crypto phone. To be more specific, a Telsy T2 crypto phone. Whether you are connected to a PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network) or to a VoIP (Voice over IP) network, when you use a T2 crypto phone no one but the intended correspondent will be able to listen to your words. Telsy T2 crypto phone:
- Has a user-friendly, comprehensible interface that is able to hide from the user security details without compromising them. When connected to another similar phone, the communication is encrypted at the highest level, but it still allows plain calls to regular (PSTN or VoIP) phones.
- Acts also as a gateway to access services provided by a TSCS (Telsy Secure Communication System). An external device connected to the T2 ethernet port can access the secure services – e-mail, encrypted fax and file sharing – of a TSCS device.
- Focus its attention to every security detail: it implements the knowledge separation paradigm, where sensitive information and algorithms reside on a separate element called CIK (Crypto Ignition Key), a smartcard that the user extracts and takes with him when he leaves the phone – now deprived of any functionality – unattended.
You will benefit from:
- Absolute confidentiality
- Ease of use with the knowledge separation paradigm
- High quality audio using advanced codecs
- Optional power supply through POE (Power Over Ethernet)